Virtual Assist Girl provides on-going Social Media – Virtual Marketing Management Assistant Services for those that already have a presence on social media, website and blog. What’s on your To Do List that we can help you with……. Social Media Management
Social Media Management, Marketing & Admin Tasks
These are example of services. If you don’t see what you need here, contact us and we will work with what you need.
Marketing & Social Media Management
- Develop a strategy and action plan for social media marketing, blog posting and engagement.
- Create and optimize your social profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and more.
- Handle social media posting
- Monitor post comments and inform you of any that need special attention
- Manage friend requests and replies to comments.
- Announce new products, online events, tele-seminars and virtual events.
- Post and monitor polls, conversations, surveys and contests on social media.
- Handle reputation management and social media monitoring.
- Submit content to social media bookmarking sites and other distribution platforms you have.
- Drive traffic to your website
- Create Facebook ads
- Make adjustments to upgraded or changes in social media platforms
- Professional looking Blog entries-we will optimize, add images and add your blog posts to your website
- Analytics-Social Media – discover which social sites are driving traffic to your website through Google analytics.
- Google Analytics-find out what is converting and what needs to be updated and get more business
- Submit blog content to your syndication
- Optimize blog posts, images for the search engines
- Upload and optimize video’s to Youtube
- Newsletter creation & monitoring
- Project management
- Proposal creation, submission, invoicing clients
- Data base management
- Ordering Business Cards
- Organizing workshop payments and keep track of attendees
- Virtual Holiday Card send-outs
- Form Creation
- Proposal follow up
- the list could go on, let us know what you need and we take care of it . . .
- Update Blog
- Update Content
- Add new pages
- Add images
- Monitor comments on Blog
- Add videos
- Google analytics
- Certain elements of search engine optimization
- Domain name maintenance/renewals
- Plugin updates
- Social Sharing
- Invoicing & Follow up
- Client Customer Care
- Form Creation
- E-mail Management
- Locate and Purchase Items
- Internet Research
- Book Appointments
- Book Hotels/Make Travel Arrangements
- Be Your Reminder
- Calendar Management
and more …….
Bronze Ongoing Action Plan
Get ongoing support for your social media presence. Your Bronze Action plan will include 10 hours per month of VA marketing support. Select your customized plan from our social media & marketing tasks and we’ll discuss where you want our focus to go each week. This includes a 1 hour initial consult plus a once a month 1 hour update meeting. Sign up now.
Silver Ongoing Action Plan Plus
Your Silver Action plan will include 15 hours a month of custom tailored VA marketing support. We’ll create a detailed social media action plan based on your unique needs.
Select your customized plan from our social media & marketing tasks and we’ll discuss where you want the focus to go. This includes a free 1 hour initial consult and bi-weekly 1 hour update consults. Sign up now.
Gold Ongoing Action Plan Pro
Your Gold plan will include 20 hours a month of custom tailored VA marketing support. We’ll create a detailed social media action plan based on your unique needs. Select your customized plan from our social media & marketing tasks and we’ll discuss where you want the focus to go. This includes a free 1 hour initial consult on next steps and weekly 1 hour update consults. Sign up now.
Congratulations! Now that you’ve chosen a package, get ready for more business and more freedom to do what you love to do best.
Not sure which plan suites your needs? Lets set up a free consult to discuss what your needs are and the best plan for you. Is there something you need that’s not on the list, just let us know and we will customize to your particular needs.
Once a package or services are chosen a detailed outline will be sent to you of what to expect along with the payment process. We are looking forward to growing your business and working with you.